Features Of Patented Hydraulic High Speed Power-Lift® Full Stroke in 8 seconds! (U.S. Patent 4,482,330)
- Made of 3/4 and 1/2 inch 6061 T6 alloy aluminum extrusions and fastened with stainless steel fasteners. Ideal for fresh or salt water use. No welds or castings to break.
- The hydraulic actuator is completely self-contained with its own fluid reservoir (eliminates the need for hydraulic tank and hoses inside the boat). It contains a permanent magnet motor for more power and constant torque. The cylinder within the actuator has more lifting capacity than other transom jacks on the market. It contains a no-leak seal and wiper that keeps dirt and water out of the working parts. The system is made of 100% non-ferrous material which makes it impervious to saltwater and freshwater.
- The patented roller design means less friction, longer wear, less maintenance, and virtually no binding problems which are common with other transom jacks. The roller assembly contains a stainless steel 3/4″ pin with aluminum-bronze alloy rollers. The roller is highly impact resistant, corrosive resistant, and has a high load carrying capacity. This patented design virtually eliminates any chance of binding which is common with other transom jacks.The PL-65 HS is rated for V-6 motors and smaller and gives you 5″ of vertical travel with 1-1/2″ of adjustment on the motor bracket and 1-1/2″ of adjustment on the transom bracket. A TOTAL OF 8″ OF POSSIBLE ADJUSTMENT! It also can be purchased with stainless steel motor rails, Model PL-65SS (for V-8 motors 300 HP MAX).
Transom Support Plates / Transom Washer Plates
Made of strong 3/8" 6061 T6 alloy aluminum (not cast aluminum), the CMC transom washer can eliminate bolts “biting” into transoms and can more evenly distribute loads on high performance engines.
Hole centers: Top Plate – 12 7/8" Bottom Plate – 9 7/8"
CMC Transom Wedges and Setback Spacers (Item #20122)
These 2 degree wedges are designed to give extra positive or negative trim.
- Used as an aid for boats with an insufficient transom angle or for boats having planing problems at low speed
- Unique design of the CMC Transom Wedges allows you to also use them as set back spacers
- Simply stack and invert 2, 4, and 6 sets (sold in sets of two)
- Fit all Transom jacks, jack plates, Outboard lifts, tilt trim units, and outboard motors with a standard B.I.A bolt pattern
- Made of strong 6061 T6 alloy aluminum (not cast aluminum)
- Made from our UV resistant, marine grade carpet material and backed with a non-skid, non-marking rubber that won't deteriorate over time.
- Our Boarding Mat can be customized with your embroidered boat name or other text, adding that personal touch.
- Longest warranty in the Marine Industry EIGHT YEARS Full Warranty on carpet and backing, Our Gunnel Mat is larger than most- check your sizes before purchasing! Total size is shown as a choice and the custom embroidery covers the width of the mat.
- Tapers to approximately 7 1/2 wide at the end
- Weight 18 pounds
- Approximate thickness is 2 1/5 to 2 3/4 inches.
- Dampen Poli-Mitt with fresh water, wring out, wrap in towel and wring out remaining moisture.
- During application, Poli-Mitt may have to be rinsed out from time-to-time.
- Repeat initial process and resume application. Poli-Mitt should be damp not wet.
- Always wear a rubber or plastic disposable glove under Poli-Mitt.Application of Poli Glow:
- Drizzle several lines of Poli Glow onto palm of mitt. Mitt should be moist, not dripping wet.
- Apply Poli Glow by wiping in one direction (similar to painting varnish) top to bottom or side to side.
- Do not wipe in circular motion.
- Do a 4’x 6’ area at a time.
- Each coat dries in approximately 1-2 minutes (depending on temperature).
- Apply 4 to 6 coats of Poli Glow and move on to the next section.