BoatersCatalog.com takes your privacy seriously. The following seven principles guide our approach to respecting your privacy:
We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair, honest and worthy of that trust.
- We will never sell your information or distribute it to any individual, company or agency not associated with processing your order or serving you as a customer.
- You are entitled to clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and whom you should contact if you have any concerns.
- If you have any concerns about how we use your personal information, we will work with you to resolve those concerns.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection and the best interests of our customers and members.