Features Of Patented Hydraulic Power-Lift®
Made of 6061 T6 alloy aluminum extrusions and fastened with stainless steel fasteners. Ideal for fresh or salt water use. No welds or castings to break.
It contains a permanent magnet motor for more power and constant torque. The cylinder within the actuator has twice the lifting capacity than other transom jacks on the market. It contains a no-leak seal and wiper that keeps dirt and water out of the working parts. The system is made of 100% non-ferrous material which makes it impervious to saltwater and freshwater.
The patented roller design means less friction, longer wear, less maintenance, and virtually no binding problems which are common with other transom jacks. The roller assembly contains a stainless steel 3/4″ pin with aluminum-bronze alloy rollers. The roller is highly impact resistant, corrosive resistant, and has a high load carrying capacity. This patented design virtually eliminates any chance of binding which is common with other transom jacks.
The PL-65 is rated for V-6 motors and smaller and gives you 5″ of vertical travel with 1-1/2″ of adjustment on the motor bracket and 1-1/2″ of adjustment on the transom bracket. A total of 8” of possible adjustment. It also can be purchased with stainless steel motor rails, Model PL-65SS (for V-8 motors 300 HP MAX).
Transom Support Plates / Transom Washer Plates
Made of strong 3/8" 6061 T6 alloy aluminum (not cast aluminum), the CMC transom washer can eliminate bolts “biting” into transoms and can more evenly distribute loads on high performance engines.
Hole centers: Top Plate – 12 7/8" Bottom Plate – 9 7/8"
CMC Transom Wedges and Setback Spacers (Item #20122)
These 2 degree wedges are designed to give extra positive or negative trim.
- Used as an aid for boats with an insufficient transom angle or for boats having planing problems at low speed
- Unique design of the CMC Transom Wedges allows you to also use them as set back spacers
- Simply stack and invert 2, 4, and 6 sets (sold in sets of two)
- Fit all Transom jacks, jack plates, Outboard lifts, tilt trim units, and outboard motors with a standard B.I.A bolt pattern
- Made of strong 6061 T6 alloy aluminum (not cast aluminum)
- PoliGlow is NOT a Wax
- PoliGlow Will NOT Wash Off With Soap and Water
- Easy Application - Wipe on, No rubbing or Buffing
- Lasts for over 12 months
- NEVER Wax Again
- PoliGlow is NOT a Wax - It is a Clearcoat Which Has a Gloss Level More Than 5 Times That of Wax and Lasts Over 12 Months, Even in the Florida Sunshine!
- This product has a built in non-skid surface.
- It keeps the anchor away from the deck of boat and the section that is narrow, where the shank of the anchor goes, is 4 3/4"L x 3"W.
- The front bow opening is 4 1/8" and back of opening is 5 1/4"W x 8 1/2"L.
- Weight appx. 42 pounds
- Approximate thickness is 3 inches.
- 12"Wide x 45"Long
Freight will not be figured by the shopping cart. We will contact you when your order is received with your freight quote.close
- Made from our UV resistant, marine grade carpet material and backed with a non-skid, non-marking rubber that won't deteriorate over time.
- Our Boarding Mat can be customized with your embroidered boat name or other text, adding that personal touch.
- Longest warranty in the Marine Industry EIGHT YEARS Full Warranty on carpet and backing.
- Tapers to approximately 7 1/2 wide at the end
- Weight 18 pounds
- Approximate thickness is 2 1/5 to 2 3/4 inches.
- The largest flush-mounted cleat available!
- Made of marine grade 316 stainless steel.
- Available in both stud mount and through-bolt versions.
- Stud length is 4" on part # 115-15-S.
- Each cleat is supplied with a waterproofing cup(shown).
- Each cleat is shipped with a backing plate which also serves as the cut-out template.
- Fasten with four 3/8" diameter screws (not included),weight = 16 pounds each.