Showing all 9 results
- May be used anywhere equipment must be secured to the deck-e.g. poling platform, scuba gear, fenders, etc.
- Large size (#195) is also ideal for docks; small size (#196) is ideal for personal watercraft.
- Made of cast stainless steel.
- Assembly consists of main body and sealing cup.
- Keeps the transform clear of protruding ski tows.
- Four piece patented assembly consists of main body, sealing cup, backing plate and gasket.
- 2-1/2" loop is easy to grasp, even while wearing gloves.
- Mounts flush with the boat deck.
- Shuttered key hole.
- Made of UV-resistant plastic.
- Cam may be moved in the unlocked position without a key.
- Specify straight or 5/8" offset cam.
- Straight cam adjustment 1 3/8" minimum - 2" maximum.
- 5/8" offset cam adjustment 5/8" minimum - 2 3/4" maximum.
- Made of marine grade 316 stainless steel.
- Saves Room on the gunnel. Eliminates the need for two separate installations.
- 30-degree angle
- 7.57" long, 3.74" wide, 8.38" deep
- Fasten with four 1/4" diameter screws (not included).
|600||Brass through hull fitting|
|601||Plastic through hull fitting|
|602||Stainless Steel through hull fitting|
- For up to 1/4" thick hulls.
- Available in plastic, stainless steel or brass.
- Thread is 3/8-24.