The Minnow installs in minutes with just a screwdriver. It will provide directional assistance whenever it is in the water. The steering response is improved when using thrust or when using another motor for propulsion. If fishing conditions require drifting and working the current while stalking the ‘Elusive Lunker’ the minnow will add stability and limit wind effect. Fight the fish, not your boat. Tested and proven effective by Northwest fishermen.
- 10X the Steering Control
- 3X the Turn Rate
- 10X the Effective Rudder Area
- Exceptional Tracking in Windy and Turbulent Conditions
- Reduced Cycling of the Autopilot because the steering is more effective.
- Maximizes the thrust of your electric trolling motor.
- Marine Aluminum
- Welded construction
- Fits virtually all modern electric trolling motors
- Simple 5 minute installation with only a screw driver.
- Patent Pending
- Made in the USA
- May be used anywhere equipment must be secured to the deck-e.g. poling platform, scuba gear, fenders, etc.
- Large size (#195) is also ideal for docks; small size (#196) is ideal for personal watercraft.
- Made of cast stainless steel.
- Assembly consists of main body and sealing cup.
- Keeps the transform clear of protruding ski tows.
- Four piece patented assembly consists of main body, sealing cup, backing plate and gasket.
- Proven performance and reliability for over 30 years
- Dependable control for luxury cruisers, workboats and commercial fishing boats
- Nothing moves boats better a hydraulic control is a liquid link between a sender and an actuator
- Provides pure energy in motion without friction, without backlash, no lost motion up to four stations is possible depending on length of tubing run
- Unique and highly accepted feel
- Simple installation
Electric Hydraulic Tilt & TrimYou Get Power Tilt & Trim, Better Boat Handling, More Speed, Lower Fuel Consumption and No More Back Strain! The PT-130 allows you to tuck your motor in to get your boat on plane smoother and faster. When you’re underway, you can change the angle of your motor to obtain the best performance for your load and water conditions. It gives you a more stable ride, increases top end speed, allows more prop clearance, and better fuel economy.
- 2-1/2" loop is easy to grasp, even while wearing gloves.
- Mounts flush with the boat deck.
- Shuttered key hole.
- Made of UV-resistant plastic.
- Cam may be moved in the unlocked position without a key.
- Specify straight or 5/8" offset cam.
- Straight cam adjustment 1 3/8" minimum - 2" maximum.
- 5/8" offset cam adjustment 5/8" minimum - 2 3/4" maximum.